Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Guerlain Meteorites Flocons Enchantes Holiday 2015


Why I need another meteorites in my life? I also don't know how to answer this question. The result is same same but different. But this holiday edition is about the packaging. Do you agree that this is the most beautiful Meteorites packaging so far? At first I want to skip this piece but finally I surrender and just ordered it online.






I'm happy that this time Guerlain make a pretty design with a different material for the case. It is a sturdy plastic in a snowglobe form. I think I will skip if it is made of another tin or worse, cardboard like last time. The color is white with the golden accent and decoration.

The size is bigger as usual and of course fatter because of the shape is like a ball (but flattened on the bottom to prevent it from rolling on the table). It also contains more product than usual.


The closure is a twist type which I like better that the usual tin case. It has mirror inside of the lid. Like previous holiday edition, it is not a bald puff, but a fluffy one with ribbon, only this time is not red, but white and gold. 


Not like usual colorful balls, this edition contains beige and golden pearls purposedly to create frosted light, radiance and irridescent. The shape of the pearls is also not only round, we get some stars among them too. (Well, not snowflake like we thought).. 


The shimmer is fine but still visible when I did swatch on my hands. When completely blended, the fine shimmers is no longer shimmery but leave gorgeous sheen to my skin. It reduces the appearance of my imperfection like my pores and gently brightening my skin. It last for about 6-7 hours on me. 

Again, it's really hard to capture the result on my face. Meteorites is always better in reality than in the picture. You need to try it yourself and decide whether to buy it or not. 

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment