Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Sexy Coral, Forever Brown, and Excessive Rose


The black case Kiss Kiss was launched in Fall 2014 with the total of 25 shades.. I only have 3 regular size and one travel size, but this time we will talk about the regular size only. Two of them are old collection, while one is a brand new when I'm doing this review.



The packaging is in black color except for the top which is a golden color with Guerlain's logo. The shape reminds me of a stack of cubes.


My oldies are Sexy Coral and Excessive Rose, the new comer is Forever Brown. I was avoiding brownish color when it first launched, but now I'm open to all lippie color and I think I need to try using brown color. Forever Brown is one of a very few brown in my lipstick collection.


The pigmentation is not same between one another, but generally they perform nice. All three of them are moisturizing enough and last about 4-5 hours on me. After that, the stain is visible but better to touch up for maintaining nice color. They glides easily on my lips but I don't like going too bold with them. Usually I only swipe once for my daily looks and reapply often instead of doing a thick layer.



I forget to scrub my lips before swatching so you could see dead skin there, please ignore. 

Sexy coral is the softest color of all three. I love this for a morning make up.



Forever brown is a reddish brown that luckily not making me looks old. 



Excessive rose is not for a soft hearted. The color is so pop up and the most pigmented of all three. This bright fuchsia will definitely stole attention from people around you.

So far I rarely use them because I have so many lippies on my stash. But they are once my favorites. The shade Rouge Kiss is pretty too. I will show you next time.. 

Thank you for reading..



No comments:

Post a Comment