Friday, November 20, 2015

Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush Icy Fuchsia and Romantic Rose


If you want a compact and middle-end blush, Sephora is one of the wide options out there. With crazy color selection, just get from the rack anything that has caught your eyes. I have my own rule whenever I have to face so many choices until I get confused. For me, the first one catching my eyes is (almost) always the one I like the most. So now, I'm sharing you about 2 of them.



Sephora products rarely have paper/card box packaging. They usually wrapped up in plastic seal. (For bag palette and blockbuster there is box for each of them). It is more simple and space friendly, but in the other side looks less luxurious and easy to get scratched on shipping.

The case is lightweight, made from hard plastic in black color. The lid is transparent in the center so basically we could see the blush color directly without opening it, and it is just an ordinary click-clack type. Each contains 3.2g of products.

Both of them quite pigmented. No need to give much effort to make them visible. You only need a good brush because brush has effect in matter of blending process. The texture is not buttery but not very dry either, so a good basic is needed. 


Icy Fuchsia is a bright Fuchsia that turned out to a beautiful pink on my skin. It looks really shimmery on pan, but it is actually wearable. The shimmer will stay in place if you wear a good basic before. It last for 4 to 6 hours on humid weather.


Romantic Rose is a soft rose color that is more to peach than pink. No visible shimmer in this color and it is a lot softer than Icy Fuchsia. Sadly this will not show up well on medium to dark skin. It last for 3 to 5 hours in humid weather. This is more blendable and softer but less buildable and less longlasting than Icy Fuchsia.


The swatch on the back of my hand only need 1x swipe.

Icy Fuchsia

Romantic Rose





Thank you for reading 😗

No comments:

Post a Comment