Sunday, November 8, 2015

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow S742, ME828, ME930


I've been wanting this like forever. I heard so many good things about this. And when I went to Surabaya, the first counter I visited was Make Up For Ever. I successfully picked the colors that I want.


Artist Shadow sold separately with the palette. There are three choices of palette: 1, 2, or 3 pans with the same price. Like you don't know, of course I go for the trio. If there is a 5pans palette, definitely I will go for it.


There are five type of finish in the newest formula of Artist Shadow: Satiny (S), Metallic (ME), Iridescent (I), Diamond (D), and Matte (M). All of them promise intense payoff and highly blendable. Each pan contains 2.5g of product.


S-742 : This shade called Tomato and has a Satiny finish. This bright orange bring a pop up on my lids. THIS IS NOT FOR A SOFTHEARTED. Lol!!!



ME-828: This shade called Garnet Black and has Metallic finish. Not black actually, this is more to deep garnet and more to brown than black.


ME-930: This shade called Black Purple and has Metallic finish. Once again it is not black, only deep purple.


Above is one layer swatch on my arm. I promise that it is more intense in real. I just had a bad luck with lighting. It is so soft and near buttery. Actually for me this is the winner. The color is so intense and applied beautifully on my skin.

There is visible shimmer on the pan of Metallic type but it is not the kind of super shimmery or glittery. When applied the shimmer transfered to a soft metallic looks. Believe me: It will not go wrong. 

It is blendable and buildable. I have to use a light stroke and slowly build it up to create a good look. Remember that it is so intense so better not doing bold at once. 

I'm impressed since there is no fall out and not easily fade or smudge, just like what I expect from MUFE product. Without primer it last about 10 hours in humid weather. How good is that!!!

I definitely will come back for more.. I need more. I want more. Lol! They are so incredible that I would give 10/10.


If you still in a doubt of their gorgeous pigmentation and payoff because of my bad swatch picture above, see below picture is my counter experience. They are all so perfect that I want to bring the tester tray home. Lol..


Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment