Friday, November 27, 2015

MAC Magic of The Night


They are here!! The highly raved MAC Magic of the Night is here! After months waiting, finally I could lay my hands on them. In above picture, you see 4 lipstick right? Actually I only have 2 shades at the moment, because the other 2 shades are still on the way. Those in the picture are my friend's. 


This time MAC launched different packaging color. Like blue for the highlighters and so on. 


The box is so shiny and metallic and hard to capture the letters. 


IN EXTRA DIMENSION SKINFINISH



There are two shades of Skinfinish: Oh Darling and Shaft of Gold. They are being the highlight of the collection. Oh Darling is more famous than Shaft of Gold, but personally I love both of them. 

Those two are very pigmented, texture is creamy and the finishing is absolutely gorgeous. Both are very longlasting, 8-10hours in humid weather. Make sure to be lighthanded when dipping your brush.


COLOURDRENCHED PIGMENTS



My only pick is Moon is Blue since I've been into blue lately. I'm so happy with this. The formula is amazing. It is incredibly pigmented and yet still blendable. Not to mention this is quite creamy, no fall out and long lasting too. The shimmer is pretty and not too much. Just make sure to blend it well. Don't do bold at once, build it little by little until covered.


PEARLGLIDE INTENSE EYELINER


I'm in love with Petrol Blue. This is a perfect match for the eyeshadow. The texture is creamy, soft and pigmented. It contains shimmers which create a glamour looks. The staying power is incredible. Below I made swatch in the back of my hand and when I washed my hands, it mostly still there, even the shimmer is not moving any centimeters. I guess this will be my favorite from now on.


LIPSTICK


The two I'm reviewing is the Dark Side (right) and the special shade, Evening Rendezvous (left). 

Dark Side (Amplified) is a Deep Burgundy and Evening Rendezvous (Matte) is Deep Reddish Purple. Both of them very pigmented and really easy to be applied. They are so soft and glides smoothly on my skin when swatching and my lips. Eventhough the finish is matte, they are not as drying as the usual formula. After 5 hours (include eating oily food) it start fading eventhough they are not completely gone, the stain is visible..







Note: Shaft of Gold supposed to be blush bronzer for my skin tone, but here I tried to show it as a highlighter

Using all products reviewed above.

Other Products used: 
Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow
Clinique Super Balanced Loose Powder
Too Faced Milk Soleil and Chocolate Soleil
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony
Clinique Eyeshadow Duo Like Mink
MAC Eyeshadow Lorelei
MAC Blush Sea Me Hear Me
Dior It Lash Blue

Thank you for reading.. See you soon! I still have a lot of review to share..


No comments:

Post a Comment