Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cailyn Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint 03 Illusionist


My first Cailyn product! Honestly I don't really into liquid lipstick (not yet). So I'm not too good in comparing with other liquid lipstick from other brand. 


I want to buy some but ended up buying only one since I don't know yet whether I like the formula or not. My pick is no 03 Illusionist. In real the color is a bit deeper than this. 


The bottle is transparant so we can see the color through it. It contain 3.5g of product. For comparison Sleek Matte Me is 6ml, Sephora Cream Lip Stain is 5ml, Colorpop Ultra Matte is 3.2g, Giorgio Armani is 6.5ml, ABH is 3.2g

It has long applicator and quite easy to use. It does not too smelly, texture is lightweight and no stickery feeling. Dries up quickly when applied. 

It is quite long staying, around 7 hours with drinking and snacking. It is not smudge of transfer after set on my lips.

Like other liquid lipstick, the formula is drying my lips if used too often. So I'm using lipbalm at night as treatment.



Thank you for reading..



No comments:

Post a Comment