Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Project Pan List

As promised here is the list of my 15 items for my first project pan.. I'm excited!!

Start : 4 March 2015

1. Clinique Blended Face Powder
30% remaining. I have been using this almost everyday since last month. I think I have to finish this up since I have other powders that should be gone by this year. I'm using it as setting powder since it has quite good coverage and quite smooth. This product is recommended if you want to buy not-too-expensive face powder. I'm loving it!

2. Skin79 All Day Sun Powder
45% remaining. I don't know about the power of blocking sun radiation. I'm still wearing sunblock when going outside. The packaging is cute and the powder is slightly pink with a bit of shimmery finish. The puff/sponge condition is not good anymore so I'm using it with my Sigma Face Brush. It does brightening your skin but unfortunately it won't be suitable for skin tone other than light skin tone. Using this as finishing powder.

3. Clinique Derma White Foundation
50% remaining. My mom gave it to me almost a year ago so it has to be gone soon. Coverage is medium. Good for normal to dry skin type. When first touch the skin, it is too white compared to what I see on jar. But few minutes later it oxidized and slowly going near to my skin tone. That's why you should not wear this in hurry. The only complaint is the packaging. I don't like foundation in a jar. It is too messy.

4. The Balm Mary-Loumanizer
92% remaining. I love highlighter. I have too many highlighter than I should. This Mary Lou have an amazing quality and pigmentation. I don't know how long I will finish this. Maybe 2 years if I wear this everyday. Hahahaha.. I still remember how I lost my heart when a package containing this baby (and others) arrived then when I opened it, this fragile baby was broken. I spent my night crushing it into powder and repressed it again to the pan (no rubbing alcohol). Now I have to be extra careful when handle this if I wan't it to stay in place.

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
I can't see anything inside the bottle, so I assume it is 30% remaining. It is included as a package in Urban Decay Book of Shadow NYC. No need to question the quality. It is absolutely love.

6. Guerlain Meteorites Base Pink
40% remaining. Love the smell, love the pink, love the tiny balls. Choose this because I know it won't take too long to finish. You have to finish something in this project soon to keep you motivated.

7. Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeshadow Netral
90% remaining. Will be expired this year. Have to finish this faster. Another reason is this is easier than finishing other palette since it is not to big. I don't want to have something difficult at first. Quality is not okay for me. Difficult to blend, some fall out (better use finger to apply), not really pigmented. I have this long ago before I know how good is Urban Decay or Too Faced or any other medium to high end brand. That is why I have to pair up with eye primer (number 5).

8. Etude House Peach Blush
40% remaining. I don't know the name of the shade. I just name it Peach Blush because of the peachy color it shows (the real name is written in Korean Hangul 😁). I'm in love with this blush again and don't mind using it in this project. Too bad it is now getting harden and less pigmented. Have to apply with harder brush like Coastal Scent Kabuki on Stick. It won't go well with my The Body Shop Brush or Sigma Brush.

I did comparison to NARS Orgasm and Clinique Peach Pop. NARS Orgasm is more glittery and have a softer color payoff (2 swipes). While Clinique Peach Pop is almost the same in color in just 1 swipe. (Take note that to show the color of Etude I have to do 5 swipes then only it appear on camera 😅)

9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony
80% remaining. I posted on Instagram about hit pan on this last week. No big difference with today's photo since I'm using NYX Eyebrow pencil more often this week. Hope to show you wider pan next post.

10. NYX Liquid Illuminator Gleam
40% remaining. It supposed to be a dupe of NARS Illuminator. The price said it all. There is no way the quality near one from NARS. I use it as cheek base since the shade is not proper for whole face. Wish it over soon.

11. Make Up Forever Aqua Cream shade 16
68% remaining. A little goes a long way. Great pigmentation. Stunning finish. Loooonnnggg lasting. My make up artist did my wedding make up using Aqua Cream. I'm in love and bought two shades the next month. This shade is really good for base.

12. NYX Slide On, Glide On Black Sparkle
60% remaining. We will make the letters as guide. Now it is on the 'N' of the "ON". Sure will show you progress next post.

13. Clinique Balm Lipstick
40% remaining. It is just a sample size. Will finish soon and get another balm to finish.

14. Dior Fluid Stick Sample
35% remaining. Mirage is empty. Will finish Aventure Today (last swipe). Wonderland will be finished after and the last will be Pandore. Maybe will finish this week.

15. Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Green
Not really like this. Hope to finish the end of March.

Would you care to share me your pick too? Follow me on instagram @deavalence

No comments:

Post a Comment