Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil and Spray for Dry Hair Review


 

I have a long but happy ending story about Lucido-L. Few months ago I input my detail in Clozette Indonesia to apply for Lucido-L sample. Then the courier bring me happy package around two weeks ago. Sadly the sample sachets leaking all over the envelope for some reason. I could not do any review since there was nothing left inside the sachets.

Still I appreciate that they send me samples, took picture (like I always do), post in my instagram and tag @luci_diary. Surprisingly they love my work and decide to send me full size product and ask me to choose which one I want. Then I choose products for Dry Hair according to my needs.

Lucido-L response is really satisfying and they also make a quick move. No more than a week later, they send me another happy mail. The package also safely arrived faster than I thought.

Pardon me for my long story, I just think I should mention about their good service. Now let's move to product review..



Lucido-L is a hair vitamin range from Mandom. Maybe we rarely know about Mandom (the company), but I'm sure everybody knows Gatsby, Pixy, and Pucelle. They are all very famous in Indonesia and are under Mandom company. (www.mandom.co.id)

Lucido-L is a triple beauty hair series which consist of hair vitamin oil and hair vitamin spray. Each of them has 3 variants: for normal hair, for dry hair, and for damaged hair. Here I will review the one for dry hair. If you want to know about other variants, kindly visit Mandom website or @luci_diary instagram.

LUCIDO-L TRIPLE BEAUTY HAIR VITAMIN OIL FOR DRY HAIR


It comes in a plastic box with a lot of detail written on the box. I always love when they provide information about the products. They even write that this 50ml oil is approximately for 50 times use!! 


It is basically a hair vitamin oil that we usually use after hair cleansing process (shampoo, conditioner, treatment), on damp hair before drying or styling. Lucido-L vitamin oil has Sunflower Oil, Vitamin A, C, E, Avocado Oil and Moisturizing Agent to help you maintaining healthy hair. 


The bottle is not as bulky as it seems. It is quite cute, not too heavy and the pump works well. It is impossible to overpump and get too much products like I have experienced with some other brand. 

See the picture below, I pump twice in my hand, and for my long hair, that's the dose of my half-head. So each time I would require 4 to 5 pumps. But don't worry, that's because I have long and thick hair and my hair conditions is too bad that I require that much. Most people use only 2 to 3 pumps each time.


The texture of the oil is soooooo love!! It is so lightweight and not oily at all. Not too thick, and not too runny. It smells nice too, kind of light floral fragrance. 


It successfully repair my dry, coarse, frizzy, and rebellious hair. It makes my hair looks more beautiful, shiny, neat, and healthy.


LUCIDO-L TRIPLE BEAUTY HAIR VITAMIN SPRAY FOR DRY HAIR


The other product is Vitamin Spray also for Dry Hair. I guess the ingredients are almost the same with the hair oil, only this one is water based. It also contains Sunflower Oil, Vitamin A, C, E, Avocado Oil and Moisturizing Agent. It also used before drying or styling on damp hair.


The bottle sprayer is bigger than oil but still not too big. The sprayer has lock so you can bring it safely while travelling. The sprayer also works well and also impossible to overspray.

The smell is almost the same with the oil. It also feels so lightweight and not oily at all. But of course it is less intense compared to the oil. 



I need both of them!! For me these two products complete each other. Hair vitamin oil is perfect after hair cleansing process. While hair vitamin spray is for daily use, whenever my hair feels dry and needs some refreshment. I'm not sure about the price, but I heard it is very very affordable, even for students. Looking at the result, isn't it a good deal??

NOTE: They give me free products, but what I write is 100% true. 

Thank you for reading and have a nice Wednesday, loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment