Friday, August 7, 2015

I command you to leave, Acne and Blemish!!!


Lately I have to deal with huge batch of blemish. This is the worst skin condition in my life. I believe it is not only because of one reason. Usually if there is blemish appear, I just put on drying cream and it's gone. But not this time.


 FACTORS AFFECTING MY SKIN CONDITION:

1. WIND: If you are resident of my neighbourhood, you will know that from July to December is time for the strong wind season. Some people do have allergic to this kind of wind. Beside of blemish, I am attacked by cough. It's funny when wind blows through me, I will coughing hard. But when wind stops or whenever I wear jacket and scarf, I am as healthy as a cow.. Lol.. 

2. DUST & MAKE UP : I was going all day lately, therefore my skin was catching more dust and produce more sweat. I also wear make up for whole day. They clogged my pores.

3. DEHIDRATION : It happened inside and outside. I was having bad eating habit lately. I ate too much oily and spicy food while I did not balanced it with drinking enough water and not have enough sleep. My body was aching and complaining through those blemishes. Moreover, I was too lazy to wear any kind of skincare and made my skin condition even worse.



HOW I COMBAT THAT PROBLEM:

1. Eat Well, Sleep Well, Live Well 
I'm on Steam Food Challenge to support the healing process. I decided to steam my foods for lunch and dinner. Sometimes I didn't have time to cook, so I was cheating for 2 days of 10 days. Still, my new eating habit helps much to reduce body heat and fat that is a big factor in combat blemish. I posted 7 first day menu of this challenge and still going on today. Drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and be happy.

2. Deep Cleansing!!

I have Foreo Luna Mini for like two months (?) already but too lazy to use it. Now I use it twice a day. Pair it with good facial wash and some cleansing products. Will talk about this later.

3. Moisturize!!

Never forget to feed your skin with good food. It is crucial..


PRODUCTS:

0. Not in picture: Bioderma Sensibio H2O for removing non waterproof make up. Use Maybelline/L'oreal/Sephora for waterproof make up.
1. Foreo Luna Mini (will do review next month)
2. L'oreal White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milky Foam
3. Anna Sui Balancing Cleanser
4. Nano Spray
5. Mario Badescu Drying Cream
6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (Morning)
7. SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX (Night)
8. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray (Whenever your skin needs it)
9. Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Masque (Twice a week)



PROGRESS:

Day 1: Start using all those things listed above.


Day 4: Blemishes start to dry

Day 8: Blemishes slowly gone

Today: a lot difference.. 


This post is just me sharing about my story. Each people has different skin condition and different factors affecting it. Kindly analyze your own skin and adjust the steps and products according to your needs..

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment