Monday, August 1, 2016

Complete Make Up Packing List


Hello lovely readers, how are you? I'm now in the middle of my journey. Currently having a good evening in Schliersee, Germany. The weather is so nice and it is far from crowded city. I'm enjoying it so far. And because I have plenty of time today, I want to share about my complete make up packing list. 

Last time I already posted about what I bring in my Zebra Z-Palette (read here), then now I'm sharing about the rest. My list is not that long because (of course!) I want to buy some more on the way. 


1. Lip palette. I don't want to bring too many lipsticks, but I'm not confident with just one or two. So I depotted 4 pieces of almost-done lipsticks into my recycled Clinique case that I already sterilized using alcohol. It's compact and handy. They are Menard One Touch, Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rouge Kiss, Givenchy Rose Dressing, Tom Ford Twist of Fate.


2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow

3. Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Eyeliner Pen

4. Benefit They're Real Mascara


5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

6. Make Up For Ever HD Concealer

7. Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin

8. Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer Smoothing

9. MAC Fix+ Rose (Limited Edition)



Above is the picture when I was test driving the products I choose and I quite like the result. In fact, I was sure I'm not going to use them all everyday. So, they should be more than enough.

However, I choose to add few more things into my make up bag on last minute because honestly those are as important as the others.


10. Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Travel Brush Set

11. Chanel Travel Brush Set + Pouch (It could fit a lot of things)

12. Chanel Universelle Compacte

13. Chanel Les Beiges Cream

14. Dior Lipglow Coral

15. Laneige BB Cushion without case (I already finished that when I was in Paris last week)

So, how am I doing in this 2 weeks time? I don't use them as much as I want. I like to use BB Cream more than Foundation. I love wearing lipbalm more than lipstick. Sometimes I only wear sunscreen, lipbalm, and eyeliner. And I hit pan on my Nars Orgasm!!! LOL!! What a surprise!

What do you think of my packing list? Do you think that's too many or maybe not enough? Well then, I'm getting sleepy now. It's almost midnight. So, see you again on next post. Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment