Wednesday, August 24, 2016

KIKO Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner


Hello from Kuala Lumpur! I arrived yesterday after long flight from Amsterdam and now I think I'm having jet lag. LOL.. Instead of scrolling through instagram and drooling over any latest collection, I prefer to write a review for you.

This eyeliner is from KIKO Milano. I bought this in Milano Centrale for €6.90 in the end of July. I run out of my Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er in mid of August, so luckily I've already bought this one.



You get 1ml inside which is twice as much as Stila Eyeliner Pen and Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er which is 0.5ml each. The pen is in black color and slightly slimmer than Stila if I'm not mistaken. I'm still away from home so I could not compare.


When you look at the first picture above, the tip of this pen is quite sharp and application is easy. Below is the swatch of the product. You can make thin line to bold wings easily. It has matte finish.


What about the performance? Well so far so good when the weather is good. I mean, this is long wear but I find it easily smudge when you scrub with water (I'll post video in instagram soon). As long as you are not easily sweating, this one is good enough. Just make sure you're not rubbing your eyes when sweating. Blot using tissue, it will be okay.

I even wear this for country to country travel in Europe and have no problem with this. Citywalk, city transport, country to country bus, train, flight, you name it, this baby has gone through it all. 

Below is the picture when we were in Praha, eating Trdelnik after few hours walk in city center. I don't wear much make up while on the road and don't have any close up picture wearing it yet. (Just wait until I get home guys!).

And if you want to make it more long staying, just put your best primer on. It helps! I'm currently using Urban Decay Primer Potion and find it not as easily removed compared than without using primer. 


Well, I don't know if I will repurchase or not since we don't have KIKO counter in Indonesia and not many local seller selling this eyeliner. But I don't have any regret buying it.

Thank you for reading! Have a good day (or night here) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment