Thursday, April 23, 2015

MOTD 23 April 2015

After finishing Etude Blush On (read my last update of project pan), I am excited to try few items from my hoarded stack. Before writting about them individually, let me share my today's make up with you. Here we go!

1. Face Primer : Chanel Les Beiges Cream 20, NYX Illuminator Gleam
2. Foundation : -
3. Concealer : -
4. Setting Powder : Chanel Universelle Compacte #30
5. Eyeshadow : Gucci Sunset, Too Faced Chocolate Bar (browbone: Champagne Truffle, base: Marzipan, undereye : Candied Violet -light swipe)
6. Eyebrow : NYX Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown
7. Eyeliner : Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner
8. Mascara : -
9. Lashes : unbrand
10. Bronzer / Blush : Gucci Coral Flower
12. Highlighter : -
13. Contour : Nars Paloma
14. Finishing Powder : -
15. Lipstick : Dior Brillant 999

Note: I skipped some products because of acne problem on my face, therefore I don't want to put too much products today.

Thank you for reading.. 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment