Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow



When I received email from Sephora that they held another member sales this week, I need to get my hands on something. I think I need some good base for my bad skin condition lately. I know I have many bb cream, cc cream, foundation etc. But this time I'm talking about the light one, and then I remember that I have sample sachet of this Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow. So I'm sorry about  unphotogenic pictures and product this time.


"With Météorites Baby Glow, for the first time, light becomes liquid… subtle, silky, impalpable. With a unique alchemy that combines technology with a touch of magic, this liquid light glides onto the skin as a luminous, perfecting veil that erases signs of fatigue and reveals the youth and natural glow of the complexion. The skin looks rested, smooth and replenished – as beautiful and fresh as a baby’s skin. Like an infusion of moisture, the ethereal and delightfully aqueous texture of Météorites Baby Glow makes it glide effortlessly onto the skin, suffusing it with a long-lasting sensation of comfort. With this hydrating burst of freshness, the skin relaxes and appears refreshed, invigorated, plump and radiant. " - www.guerlain.com


From the description paper 
 where the sachets attached (and from the web), this product supposed to be a Light-Revealing Sheet Make Up Anti-Fatigue Effect. So basically it will give you a natural healthy skin looking.. Seems promising right? Yeah something like that. And from the name we know that this not a product with a super coverage, but this is sheer and light. 

It has SPF25 PA++, not too high but enough to protect your skin if you are working indoor. There are 3 shades : Clair, Medium, and Dore (same with the Meteorites Perles)


There you can see Guerlain suggests a pure radiance routine.  You can follow them for better result. 



The sample is 1.5ml and I can use it up to 4times. I put the rest of the product inside a jar to prevent it from drying.


Texture is kind of sheer, so the product is not as heavy or thick as other products that I tried. It is sheerer than Chanel Les Beiges Cream or CC Cream. 

I took picture when it is lightly spread. It is super easy to blend and super light! I have no complaint about the texture and blending ability. Now look at the right bottom when it is completely blended. It is like my second skin but better. I got the instant healthy glow! I'm not kidding!


When applied on my face, it reduces the signs of fatique like it claims. My pores looks smaller and my skin looks healthier in instant without causing a heavy look that recently I avoid. 

You still can see my dark spots and blemish.. If you look for a high coverage, this is not for you. While I said yes, absolutely yes. And you know what, I already ask my friend to get the full size for me. 


These pictures taken without editing or filtering. And I don't use other product on my face. Just this awesome Baby Glow. Then what do you think?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment