Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Shop My Stash 20 April 2016

It's been more than a month since I wrote down about previous Shop My Stash.. Things were going up and down since then. Finally I managed to snap few updates of them. This time I am not changing any items. 

Last time I picked 20 items, but now only 15 items remaining. I finished up YSL Touche Eclat Pen and Coty Airspun, gave away my Too Faced Melted Ruby, and threw away my MUFE Cream since it changed a lot in texture and smell. Well, about Clinique Like Mink, I just sided that away temporarily because I want to focus on my Naked Palette.

Why I don't change items this time? First, because I'm so motivated to finish most of items here. Second, I feel that I could still survive with only these items. Sometimes I add some items on daily basis, but these 15 are almost used every single day.

The 15 items are



1. ABH Dipbrow Pomade Ebony. 

2. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Denim Ink.

3. Benefit Dandelion Mini. Do you see pan???

4. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. See another pan??? 
I think everybody agree if I say this is a big achievement to hit pan on Mary Lou.

5. Clinique Fresh Bloom. It keeps cracking, I did not repress it but use the loose part first, bit by a bit.

6. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. Another month, sigh!

7. Burberry Fresh Glow in Nude Radiance.  Could not pump anymore, need to use stick to get the remaining fluid.

8. Dior It Lash Blue. Did not use it well last time.

9. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. Also did not use much.



10. Urban Decay Naked Palette. New pan on Darkhorse and Sin. Getting deeper on Virgin, Naked, and Buck. Start using Toasted, Hustle and Creep.

11. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rouge Kiss Mini. Need to focus on this and the Givenchy.

12. Tom Ford Twist of Fate.


13. Sleek Matte Me Birthday Suit

14. Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Kiss (reviewed here)

15. Givenchy Le Rouge Rose Dressing. Want to finish this soon.


I'm still on fire to do this project.. I feel so good about the progress.. Slowly but sure.. Hehe.. Let's join me using up your stash!! 

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment