Sunday, November 13, 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder Brigitte, Grace and Lucy



Hi guys! A month has passed since my last blogpost. There have been up and down and I'm quite stressed lately, even I did not post on instagram regularly. This is also not going to be a long post, just a simple review about Gerard Star Powder in Brigitte, Grace and Lucy. I have another Star Powder in Audrey from previous haul (reviewed here) and now I'm going to discuss some difference between Audrey and those three.


While my Audrey comes without box, those new comers comes inside a proper box. The case is still the same with Audrey, the mirrory golden case. Although it comes in box, Lucy can't close properly. Something wrong with the closure, I don't know whether the mistake is in the production or the shipping process. Luckily the products are all perfectly safe.




They're so beautiful together right? I have to admit I have a huge love for highlighter. Now I'll present you the individual close up below.




And the last picture is of course the swatch. I don't know if you could see the difference of the texture in the picture. Remember I said that Audrey is powdery? The other three are so much better in term of the formula. They are much more buttery and soft. Blendability is good and long lasting too. I haven't tried them for a further test, but so far I like them


Well, that's all I can say about them. See you again as soon as I can. Have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment